Please read this Agreement carefully and understand it thoroughly before you complete the registration or use of French currency trading services on GoDex website (hereinafter referred to as "this website"). If you continue to use the next step through this website or use the French currency trading service in any way, it means that you have read, understood, agreed to accept and abide by the following user terms. GoDex reserves the right to update, modify and supplement user terms from time to time, and announce them by way of website publication. It will no longer notify you separately. The revised agreement will take effect automatically when it is published on the website. Please review the updated announcement of user terms on this website regularly. If you do not agree with the content of this User Terms, or if your country or region excludes all or part of the content of this User Terms, please immediately stop registering or voluntarily stop using this website service.
French currency transaction is a service offered by GoDexy on the over-the-counter transaction of digital assets. Users can create purchase/sale orders of digital assets on the French currency transaction page, and conclude transactions with interested parties to meet the needs of users in exchanging digital assets. All users must ensure that the source of funds for legal currency transactions is legitimate and reliable.
Usage Specifications and Requirements
This website allows buyers (hereinafter referred to as "buyers") and sellers (hereinafter referred to as "sellers") to buy and sell digital currency assets, as well as other services provided by this website from time to time (hereinafter referred to as "website services").
Once registered or used, you declare and guarantee that:
1. You are a natural person, legal person or other organization with full rights and behavior ability, and have accepted the user clause and operated in accordance with the law. Before you use this website or when the system detects your registration and abnormal transactions, this website has the right to require you to provide relevant identity certificates and related account information, so as to manage users and ensure the safety of your transactions, in line with the anti-money laundering policies and regulations. If you do not have the above subject qualification or if your transaction is abnormal, this website has the right to cancel or freeze your account, then you or (and) your legal agent should bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
2. All the information you provide to this website is authentic and complete, and updated in due time. It complies with the relevant operating rules of this website. Any purchase/sale information published on this website is true and effective, and there is no false behavior.
3. If you are an agent, you have obtained all necessary authorizations and permissions for transactions conducted in the account of this website.
4. Within the scope permitted by the law, you agree that GoDex may use your data and operate this website in order to comply with relevant laws or compulsory provisions of relevant laws.
5. You shall not use this website for other people or for any unlawful purpose (including the service or account of this website, the same below), such as illegal gambling, money laundering, fraud, extortion, financing of terrorism, etc. nor shall you use this website for any improper or harmful activities to the goodwill or reputation of GoDex;
6. You will abide by relevant laws and regulations and all international practices in using the Internet. You are not allowed to use this website to engage in any acts that infringe on the rights and interests of others.
7. You are obliged to confirm the rules that you should abide by in your virtual digital currency exchange (including, but not limited to, regulations on money laundering prevention, securities or taxation, etc.).
8. If you violate any applicable laws and regulations, you may be frozen, cancelled or terminated any transaction or account on this website, and bear the relevant legal liabilities. If GoDex suffers any loss or damage as a result of the following circumstances, GoDex may also claim damages from you (including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney's fees and goodwill damage). Loss):
(1) You violate the terms and conditions of this user;
(2) If you use or misuse this website or its services, the interests of this website will be damaged or the interests of this website will be damaged by disputes with the dealers.
(3) The property rights of the software, procedures or related logos, data information and pictures presented on this website belong to this website. Without the permission of this website, no one may use or modify them without authorization. If any act infringes upon the rights and interests of this website, you shall be liable for damages.
(4) You violate any relevant laws and regulations.
If you use this website service or have any suspicious activities in your account on this website, GoDex may require you to provide additional data (including authentication documents, etc.) and have the right to freeze, cancel or terminate any transaction or your account on this website at any time, and then review by GoDex. You are obliged to comply with the above security requirements or to accept the suspension or termination of your account on this website.
Complaints and Processing of Digital Assets
If the buyer fails to pay the order due to overtime and no operation, the seller may apply for a complaint, which is deemed to have been cancelled after arbitration and cannot be disputed, overturned or altered.
If there is a dispute between the buyer and the seller, either party can appeal through this website. This website will release the disputed digital currency to one of the two parties in accordance with the terms of the transaction, payment evidence and relevant provisions of the website user agreement.
If a dispute arises in the transaction. The buyer shall provide proof of payment within 24 hours as required by this website, including transfer screenshots, flow numbers, etc. If there are reasons to believe that the buyer may engage in fraudulent activities, this website can provide the buyer's information to the seller to recover funds and place or detect fraudulent activities. The extent of information disclosure is based on what we believe is necessary to achieve the above objectives, including, but not limited to, the contact Party of the buyer.